Overview of Snow Lodge Boutique Hôtel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Winter Garden 2 bedrooms
About this area
Located in Courchevel, Snow Lodge Boutique Hôtel is in the city centre. Courchevel 1850 and Courchevel 1650 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the sledging and snow tubing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Courchevel travel guide
- Courchevel 1550 - 7 min drive
- Courchevel 1650 - 8 min drive
- La Tania Ski Resort - 9 min drive
- Meribel Ski Resort - 10 min drive
- Courchevel 1300 - 16 min drive
- Moûtiers Salins Brides-les-Bains Station - 27 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 120 min drive
- Les Airelles - 5 min walk
- Cheval Blanc - 5 min walk
- Le Chalet de Pierres - 12 min walk
- Le Bateau Ivre - 15 min walk
- Le Chabichou - 15 min walk
About this property
Snow Lodge Boutique Hôtel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 30 April, EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 June, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 31 August, EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 November, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 500 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Hotel is located few minutes from the shops and main town. But you can benefit from just crossing the road to get to the slopes which was super easy for us to ski every morning and back. Hotel has young and creative vibe,but not a luxury feel for such a location.