Search Hotels in Tignes le Lac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Tignes le Lac
Visiting Tignes le Lac
Tignes le Lac's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the skiing, spas and mountains. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, cosy city can discover its cycling, hiking and glaciers.
- There are 8 Tignes le Lac hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 76.7 mi (123.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tignes le Lac
- Top activities include skiing and cycling, whereas Lagoon Sports Center, Aeroski Gondola, and Ski-lift de Tignes are great sights to visit
- The mountains, hiking trails and glaciers provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Lac de la Plagne, Mount Pourri, and Bellecote Glacier
Staying in Tignes le Lac
With 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Tignes, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 123 to GBP 211 per night.You might like one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hôtel Les Campanules
- Hotel Le Paquis
Hôtel Les Campanules, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Le Paquis has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Tignes le Lac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Tignes le Lac gets about 799 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Tignes le Lac?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tignes le Lac, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Tignes le Lac?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tignes le Lac?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Tignes le Lac?
Tignes le Lac Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tignes le Lac by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tignes le Lac Airports
- Accommodation near Tignes le Lac Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tignes le Lac
- Choose Your Tignes le Lac Hotel Style
- Search Tignes le Lac Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tignes le Lac
- Hotels Near Tignes le Lac, Tignes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends