- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Madame Vacances Hôtel Courchevel Olympic
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Triple Room (Platinum Triple Room)
About this area
Madame Vacances Hôtel Courchevel Olympic is located in Courchevel. Courchevel 1850 and Courchevel 1650 are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowmobiling and snowshoeing.
- Courchevel 1650 - 6 min drive
- Courchevel 1550 - 6 min drive
- Grangettes Ski Lift - 11 min drive
- Courchevel 1300 - 12 min drive
- Tovets Ski Lift - 14 min drive
- Notre-Dame-de-Briançon Station - 31 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 119 min drive
- Le 9.9 — 1 min walk
- Le Ku De Ta — 1 min walk
- Le Chabichou - 8 min walk
- Le Bateau Ivre - 9 min walk
- Le Chalet de Pierres - 13 min walk
About this property
Madame Vacances Hôtel Courchevel Olympic
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30 (up to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 90
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40 (up to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 30 April, EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 June, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 31 August, EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 November, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is very good value considering the excellent location. The rooms are small but very nicely modernised and well presented. The breakfast is good and the general level of service is excellent. The entrance and the public areas need a bit of work and the whole place is closed between 12 and 4pm which can be annoying. But if you want a good budget hotel in Courchevel, I have stayed in several and this is the best.