Search Hotels in Pinellas Park, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2021
Visiting Pinellas Park
Visitors to Pinellas Park are sure to enjoy the shopping, beaches and entertainment. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Great Explorations Children's Museum, Sunken Gardens and John's Pass Village & Boardwalk.
- You'll find 3364 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pinellas Park
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Tampa Bay. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Shoppes at Park Place is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Great Explorations Children's Museum and Sunken Gardens.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pinellas Park. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Petersburg - Clearwater, FL - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and central location.
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, located 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city centre, and Tropicana Field, which is 6.7 mi/10.7 km away.
Dressing for Pinellas Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- Average annual rainfall for Pinellas Park is 1390 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pinellas Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pinellas Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pinellas Park?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Pinellas Park?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Pinellas Park?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pinellas Park?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Pinellas Park?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pinellas Park?
Pinellas Park Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pinellas Park by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pinellas Park Airports
- Accommodation near Pinellas Park Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pinellas Park
- Choose Your Pinellas Park Hotel Style
- Search Pinellas Park Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pinellas Park
- Hotels Near Pinellas Park, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends