Nottingham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Nottingham and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 17 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Britannia Nottingham Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's room service and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at Best Western Nottingham Derby. This hotel offers free WiFi and iPod docks. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Hilton Nottingham. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and central location.
Planning your trip to Nottingham
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Nottingham is 20 mm
Exploring Nottingham with your pet
Known for its university life, Nottingham has lots to offer visitors, including its theatres, castles and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Theatre Royal and Nottingham Contemporary. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Galleries of Justice Museum and St Mary's Church. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Paws Groomers or Kayes Pet Centre.