Search Hotels in Newtownabbey
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Newtownabbey are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, entertainment choices and theatres. Top sights around the area include Belfast Castle, Titanic Belfast and St. Anne's Cathedral.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Newtownabbey
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newtownabbey
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Abbeycentre Shopping is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Belfast Zoo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Newtownabbey. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Corr's Corner Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Chimney Corner - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Belfast Castle, 2.8 mi/4.6 km from the city centre, and Titanic Belfast, which is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) away.
Dressing for Newtownabbey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Newtownabbey gets about 800.10 millimetres of rain per year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Newtownabbey?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Newtownabbey, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Newtownabbey?
Newtownabbey Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Newtownabbey by Star Rating
- Hotels near Newtownabbey Airports
- Areas of Newtownabbey
- Accommodation near Newtownabbey Attractions
- More accommodation types in Newtownabbey
- Choose Your Newtownabbey Hotel Style
- Search Newtownabbey Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Newtownabbey
- Hotels Near Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends