Search Hotels in Carrickfergus
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Carrickfergus are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, waterfront and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Belfast Castle, Titanic Belfast and SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter).
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Carrickfergus
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrickfergus
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Carrickfergus Castle and St. Nicholas Church. The picturesque setting of Diamond Jubilee Wood and Blackhead Path exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Carrickfergus Marina and The Gallery Whitehead.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Carrickfergus. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Clarion Collection Hotel Belfast Loughshore - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Dobbins Inn - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Belfast Castle, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre, and Titanic Belfast, which is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) away.
Dressing for Carrickfergus
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Carrickfergus gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Carrickfergus?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carrickfergus, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Carrickfergus?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Carrickfergus?
Where's the best place to stay in Carrickfergus that's close to historical sites?
Carrickfergus Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Carrickfergus by Star Rating
- Hotels near Carrickfergus Airports
- Accommodation near Carrickfergus Attractions
- More accommodation types in Carrickfergus
- Choose Your Carrickfergus Hotel Style
- Search Carrickfergus Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Carrickfergus
- Hotels Near Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends