Get an overview of this hotel4-star Belfast hotel in Belfast City Centre, walk to Grand Opera House
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Belfast City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Grand Opera House and Ulster Hall. Belfast City Hall and Queen's University of Belfast are also within 15 minutes. Belfast Central Station is 18 minutes by foot.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business centre and a meeting room are on-site.
All 250 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and TVs with cable channels. Coffee/tea makers, pillow menu and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business centre and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 720 square feet (67 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a fireplace in the lobby.
Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 67
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 720
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Laundry facilities
- Built in 2003
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 6 per night
- Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre
- Days Inn Belfast
- Belfast Days Inn
- Days Hotel Belfast
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.