Overview of Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 1 Double Bed
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-In Shower)
Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. Titanic Belfast and Grand Opera House are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lisburn Road and St. George's Market. Metropolitan Arts Centre and Odyssey Complex are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Grand Opera House - 4 min walk
- Ulster Hall - 5 min walk
- Belfast City Hall - 10 min walk
- Castle Court Shopping Centre - 13 min walk
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre - 18 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 17 min walk
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) - 14 min drive
- The Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Great Victoria Street / Hope Street - 1 min walk
- Nu Delhi Lounge - 2 min walk
- Rhubarb - 2 min walk
- Red Panda - 2 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Convenient and comfy stay
The location is great, within walking distance to downtown and restaurants. The room size is reasonable and the breakfast is very good. We stayed for two nights and found some of the towels are not very clean. Multi-car parking is just opposite the road and they charged only 10 pounds for 24-hr parking for hotel guests.