Overview of Jurys Inn Belfast
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Executive Room (Super King Bed)
Standard Double Room (and Sofa)
Superior Double Room (and Single Bed)
Superior Double Double
Superior Double With Junior Double
About this area
In the city centre, Jurys Inn Belfast is in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Crumlin Road Jail and Belfast Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lisburn Road and St. George's Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter) or Windsor Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Grand Opera House - 1 min walk
- Ulster Hall - 5 min walk
- Belfast City Hall - 5 min walk
- Castle Court Shopping Centre - 8 min walk
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre - 13 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 15 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Costa — 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Boojun - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Deanes - 1 min walk
About this property
Jurys Inn Belfast
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was newly renovated. The room and property was very clean. The hotel is in a great downtown location within walking distance of everything you need.