Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ballyclare, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its spas, bars and golf courses. Belfast Castle, Titanic Belfast and St. Anne's Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Ballyclare
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 11.2 mi (17.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ballyclare
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Belfast Castle, Titanic Belfast and St. Anne's Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter) and Belfast City Hall.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- 5 Corners Guest Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see around the area include Grand Opera House, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city centre, and Waterfront Hall, which is 11.4 mi/18.3 km away.
Dressing for Ballyclare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ballyclare is 31 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while January and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C