Newton Abbot Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Newton Abbot? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 15 that allow pets. Review these popular Newton Abbot hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- The Edgemoor Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Customers like this 3-star hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Pets are welcome at Anrán @ Tidwell Farm. This bed & breakfast offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4.5-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Gidleigh Park. This hotel provides guests with a golf course and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 5-star hotel's restaurant and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Newton Abbot
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Newton Abbot is 26 mm
Exploring Newton Abbot with your pet
Known for its parks, Newton Abbot has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Dartmoor. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Spacex. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Newton Pet & Aquatics Ltd (At Fermoys), Milestone Cattery or Pets at Home Kingsteignton (Newton Abbot).