Torquay Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Torquay and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 21 hotels that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Imperial Torquay is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and 24-hour room service for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and beach locale.
- The Norwood - Guest house is a guesthouse that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at John Burton-Race Hotel and Restaurant. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and 24-hour room service. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and beach locale.
Planning your trip to Torquay
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Torquay is 26 mm
Exploring Torquay with your pet
Known for its seaside, Torquay has lots to offer visitors, including its casinos and zoo. See the local sights and visit Princess Theatre and Living Coasts. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Torquay Museum and Torre Abbey Sands. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Newton Pet & Aquatics Ltd (At Fermoys), Pets at Home or Preston Pets & Reptiles.