Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
When it comes to hotels I think here are the most important categories
2. Room and hotel quality
3. Friendliest of staff and service
1. Location very good with lovely beach outside of hotel. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby
2. Room and hotel quality satisfactory with the only exception that air conditionally poor and takes ages to cool room down
3. Amazing staff.. the staff are clearly happy to be working there and everyone are friendly and willing to help. The lovely touches are like they remember what you like to eat, remember your names etc. Best I have seen. Special mention to a staff called Conchita, my kids loved her!!
4. Incredible entertainment, shows every evening, one for kids and another for the grown ups. Even lots o entertainments by pool during the day too. Obviously given real thought process. One of the best I have experienced
5. Amazing food and not shy on ingredients. Different food every day in the buffet ensuring that you won’t be bored. Great quality and good variety. Was there for 14 days and was not bored by the end of it having eaten there for breakfast and dinner every day for 2 weeks there.
What an amazing hotel, would definitely go back, not the best rooms or the fanciest hotel I have been to but certainly the best as a whole package. My wife and my two daughters (4 and 2) loved it. We made many friends there too which tells you the friendly vibe the hotel gives
Iberostar Selection Playa de Muro Village
A verified traveller stayed at Iberostar Selection Playa de Muro Village
Posted 1 month ago