Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Nov 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mostoles has to offer including the parks, monuments and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Madrid Zoo Aquarium, Casa de Campo and Vicente Calderon Stadium.
- You'll find 2708 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mostoles
Cultural venues in the city include Teatro del Bosque, Andres Torrejon House Museum and Museo de la Ciudad de Mostoles. The city is notable for landmarks like Andres Torrejon Monument, Church of Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion and Plaza del Pradillo. The city's natural beauty is on display at El Soto Park, Parque Finca Liana and Parque Cuartel Huerta.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ciudad de Móstoles - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Madrid Zoo Aquarium, located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the city centre, and Casa de Campo, which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
Getting around Mostoles
With so many choices for transport, seeing Mostoles is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Mostoles Hospital Station, Pradillo Station and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Mostoles el Soto Station.
Dressing for Mostoles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Mostoles each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mostoles?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mostoles, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mostoles?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Mostoles?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Mostoles?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Mostoles?
What is the best spa hotel in Mostoles?
How is it to stay in Mostoles?
What should I do while I'm visiting Mostoles?
How can I get around Mostoles?
What's the seasonal weather in Mostoles?
Mostoles Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mostoles by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mostoles Airports
- Accommodation near Mostoles Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mostoles
- Choose Your Mostoles Hotel Style
- Search Mostoles Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mostoles
- Hotels Near Mostoles, Madrid
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends