Search Hotels in Getafe
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Mar 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Getafe has to offer including the football games, cathedral and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and architecture. Parque Warner Madrid, Madrid Rio and Vicente Calderon Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2820 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Getafe
The city is notable for landmarks like Basilica of Sagrado Corazon de Jesus, Monumento al Sagrado Corazón and Catedral of Santa Maria Magdalena. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nassica Shopping Center and Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Getafe. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Exe Getafe - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express Madrid - Getafe - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hostal Carlos III - This 3-star hostal features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
Top places to see in the area include Parque Warner Madrid, located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre, and Madrid Rio, which is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away.
Getting around Getafe
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Getafe is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Juan de la Cierva Station, Los Espartales Station and Alonso de Mendoza Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Getafe Industrial Station, Getafe El Casar Station or Getafe Central Station.
Dressing for Getafe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Getafe each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Getafe?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Getafe, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Getafe?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Getafe?
Getafe Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Getafe by Star Rating
- Hotels near Getafe Airports
- Areas of Getafe
- Accommodation near Getafe Attractions
- More accommodation types in Getafe
- Choose Your Getafe Hotel Style
- Search Getafe Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Getafe
- Hotels Near Getafe, Madrid
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends