Families will find kid-friendly activities in Millbrae, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes and live music. Around the area, top sights include Twin Peaks, San Francisco Zoo and Golden Gate Park.
- You'll find 974 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Carlos, CA (SQL), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Millbrae
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Millbrae Square Shopping Center is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Bayfront Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Millbrae. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Dylan at SFO - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco Airport - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- The Millwood- A Boutique Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Twin Peaks, 10.7 mi/17.3 km from the city centre, and San Francisco Zoo, which is 10.9 mi/17.5 km away.
Getting around Millbrae
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Millbrae Station. Millbrae may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Millbrae
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 516.40 millimetres of rain falls on Millbrae each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°C