Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Mauchline
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars in Mauchline. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 3 Mauchline hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in MauchlineLooking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Ardwell Ayrshire B&B
- Stair Inn
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Ardwell Ayrshire B&B with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Stair Inn has a 4.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Mauchline
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Mauchline gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mauchline?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mauchline, will I receive a refund?
Mauchline Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mauchline by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mauchline Airports
- Accommodation near Mauchline Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mauchline
- Choose Your Mauchline Hotel Style
- Search Mauchline Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mauchline
- Hotels Near Mauchline, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends