Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Mali Losinj
Visitors can enjoy all that Mali Losinj has to offer including the rocky beaches and aquarium. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. A top sight in the city is Kvarner Gulf.
- There are 191 hotels and other accommodation options in Mali Losinj
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 31 mi (49.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rijeka (RJK), 42.9 mi (69 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mali Losinj
Cultural venues in the city include Archaeological Collection of Osor, Fritzy Palace and Losinj Marine Education Centre. The city is notable for landmarks like Tovar Fortress, Church and Monastery of St. Francis and Osor's Garden Sculptures. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kvarner Gulf, Jami na Sredi Trail and Cikat Forest Park.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Paradise Beach, 22 mi/35.4 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mali Losinj
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Mali Losinj gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C