This should be 3* hotel or less.
- they need 3x more employees at least
- they don't serve drinks anywhere, except for hotel bar (there was 1 waiter with broken arm for the whole hotel)
- ordered room service and waited 1 hour for 2 drinks
- the pool bar and grill is closed in the peak season
- I feel like I was thirsty all the time in this hotel, there is nobody to serve you
- only 1 small shampoo and shower gel for 2 people, they don't bring new ones daily
- toilette glasses weren't cleaned in 6 days
- staff is not friendly (waiters have this angry look and I feel like they hated serving us)
- the male part of the reception is not ok.
- very poor selection in the mini bar (a couple of drinks, mostly 2 of the same kind, 1 chips 1 milka)
- lack of staff (often no fresh towels in hotels public toilet)
- you can hear very loud sound every time a room above you showers or flush the toilet (very loud sound)
- View from the balcony was on public toilets a few meters away
- room was cleaned very late in the day so I had to get fresh towels in the reception every day
- Asked waiter if he could bring us drinks to outside "wellness" area, he said NO and that I cant take them either
- much and much more
I even told all this to the hotel manager and nothing was being done about any of these things.
This should NOT be a 5***** hotel. I am very very disappointed with the whole experience and I will never return to Riva hotel.