Visitors can enjoy all that Medulin has to offer including the beaches, spas and its breweries. The relaxing and secluded setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Pula Fortress, Pula Arena and Temple of Augustus.
- There are 848 hotels and other accommodation options in Medulin
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Medulin
A favourite place to visit in the city is Bijeca Beach. In the area, you'll also find Pula Fortress and Pula Arena.
In Premantura, you'll find 848 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Oasi - Boutique hotel & restaurant - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and central location.
- Park Plaza Belvedere Medulin - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Resort del Mar - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a water park, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include Temple of Augustus, 4.2 mi/6.8 km from the heart of the city, and Forum, which is 4.2 mi/6.7 km away.
Dressing for Medulin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Medulin is 34 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C