Visitors can enjoy all that Rab has to offer including the monuments, waterfront and gardens. Top sights around the area include Zrce Beach, Paradise Beach and Kvarner Gulf.
- There are 1001 hotels and other accommodation options in Rab
- The closest major airport is in Rijeka (RJK), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rab
The city is notable for landmarks like Municipium Arbe Square, St. Francis Church and Remnants of the Church and the Monastery of St. John the Evangelist. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kvarner Gulf, Kampor Beach and Otočić Boljkovac. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rab Harbor and Pudarica Beach.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Zrce Beach, located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre, and Paradise Beach, which is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) away.
Dressing for Rab
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Rab gets about 947.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C