Visiting Lower Beeding
Visitors to Lower Beeding are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, gardens and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Sheffield Park Garden, Hove Museum and Art Gallery and Churchill Square Shopping Centre.
- There are 1156 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lower Beeding
Sheffield Park Garden, Hove Museum and Art Gallery and Churchill Square Shopping Centre are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Brighton Museum and Art Gallery and Brighton Royal Pavilion.
As you start planning your visit to Lower Beeding, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 129 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Cisswood House Hotel is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Lower Beeding. This 3.5-star hotel in Horsham features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- BLOC Hotel Gatwick is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from central Lower Beeding. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gatwick can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Brighton Centre, located 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre, and Brighton Sea Life Centre, which is 15.7 mi/25.3 km away.
Dressing for Lower Beeding
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Lower Beeding gets about 735.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C