Horsham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Horsham? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 3 that allow pets. See the most popular Horsham hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- The Windmill Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star inn's helpful staff and location.
- The Mucky Duck Inn is a inn that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 4-star inn's bar and comfy beds.
- Dogs can join their owners at South Lodge Hotel. This hotel offers guests 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 5-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Horsham
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Horsham is 25 mm
Exploring Horsham with your pet
Known for its parks, Horsham has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Horsham Museum and Horsham Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Southwater Country Park and Warnham Local Nature Reserve. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Oscar Pet Foods Horsham or Pets at Home Crawley.