Search Hotels in Kewstoke
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Visitors to Kewstoke are sure to enjoy the churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, seaside and bars. Top sights around the area include Clevedon Court, Cheddar Gorge and Cardiff Bay.
- There are 1033 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kewstoke
Clevedon Court, Cheddar Gorge and Cardiff Bay are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Wales Millennium Centre and Techniquest.
As you plan your holiday to Kewstoke, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 140 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Church House - Guest House is located in the heart of Kewstoke. Guests who stay at this 5-star guesthouse in Weston-super-Mare can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and room size.
- Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Kewstoke. This 4-star hotel in Bristol features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport is 16.2 mi (26 km) from the centre of Kewstoke. This 3.5-star hotel in Bristol features free breakfast, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, 12.3 mi/19.7 km from the heart of the city, and Principality Stadium, which is 12.6 mi/20.3 km away.
Dressing for Kewstoke
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Kewstoke gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C