Visitors to Clevedon are sure to enjoy the seaside, bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Clevedon Court, Clifton Suspension Bridge and Bristol Zoo.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Clevedon
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 21.2 mi (34 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clevedon
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Clevedon Beach and Ladye Bay. Additionally, you might want to add Clevedon Court to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clevedon Hall - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Clifton Suspension Bridge, 9.7 mi/15.7 km from the heart of the city, and Bristol Zoo, which is 10 mi (16.2 km) away.
Dressing for Clevedon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 879.20 millimetres of rain falls on Clevedon each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 3°C