Search Inwood Hotels, New York
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Inwood has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Belmont Park, Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Citi Field are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3849 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 12.4 mi (20 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Inwood
Belmont Park, Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Citi Field are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and Prospect Park.
As you start planning your visit to Inwood, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 324 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Inwood. This 4-star hotel in New York features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour health club and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location.
- Hotel Pennsylvania is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from central Inwood. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- YOTEL New York is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the centre of Inwood. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Barclays Center Brooklyn, located 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre, and Brooklyn Bridge Park, which is 14.1 mi/22.7 km away.
Getting around Inwood
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Inwood Station. Inwood may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Inwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 1086.30 millimetres of rain falls on Inwood each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C