Search Woodside Hotels, New York
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Woodside
Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Woodside, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants and flowers. Urban and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its cafes and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Woodside
- Popular cultural attractions include Broadway, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, and Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Popular family attractions include Bronx Zoo, Queens Zoo, and McCarren Park Pool
- Notable landmarks include Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, and Rockefeller Center
- The natural setting of the flowers is picturesque, and places to visit include Central Park, Battery Park, and Socrates Sculpture Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Bloomingdale's, Barney's and Macy's
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Citi Field, Madison Square Garden or Yankee Stadium
Getting around Woodside
With so many transport options, getting around Woodside is a breeze. Walk to a nearby metro station such as 69 St. Station, 52 St. Station or 65 St. Station. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Woodside Station.
Staying in Woodside
You might like Quality Inn Woodside for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Quality Inn Woodside with a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Woodside
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Woodside is 1140 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Woodside?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Woodside, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Woodside?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Woodside?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Woodside?
Woodside Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Woodside by Star Rating
- Hotels near Woodside Airports
- Areas of Woodside
- Accommodation near Woodside Attractions
- More accommodation types in Woodside
- Choose Your Woodside Hotel Style
- Search Woodside Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Woodside
- Hotels Near Woodside, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends