Search Hotels in SoHo, New York
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near SoHo, New York
SoHo is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and fantastic nightlife. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including AFA Gallery and Judd Foundation House Museum. SoHo has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around New York.
Staying in SoHo
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in SoHo, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- THE BROOME NYC: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- SIXTY SoHo: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and 2 bars. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- The James New York- SoHo: 4.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
SoHo may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby New York neighbourhood instead. Nolita is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 3 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- The Nolitan: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- The Sohotel: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
Exploring New York
Judd Foundation House Museum, Leslie-Lohman Museum of Gay and Lesbian Art and Children's Museum of the Arts feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in SoHo. AFA Gallery and Franklin Bowles Galleries are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Elizabeth Street Gallery or Mott Street in Nolita, a neighbourhood nearby.
Getting Around SoHo and the Greater New York Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Prince St. Station is the closest metro station.