Visitors to Invergordon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, gardens and coffee shops. A top sight in the area is Inverness Castle.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Invergordon
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Invergordon
Inverness Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Skibo Castle and Royal Dornoch Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Invergordon. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kincraig Castle Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Marine Hotel - Our customers like the bar and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Invergordon
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Invergordon Station. Invergordon may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Invergordon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Invergordon gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C