Haywards Heath Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Haywards Heath and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 4 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Bent Arms - B&B is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star bed & breakfast's clean guestrooms and proximity to the airport.
- The Birch Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Highley Manor. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning your trip to Haywards Heath
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Haywards Heath is 25 mm
Exploring Haywards Heath with your pet
Known for its gardens, Haywards Heath has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Borde Hill Garden and Haywards Heath Golf Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Beech Hurst Gardens and Ardingly Reservoir.