Overview of Villa I Giardini di Marzo
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool
About this area
This villa is located in Guagnano. Leone de Castris Winery and Cantina Petrelli are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Punta Prosciutto Beach and Torre Lapillo Beach. Carrisiland Resort and Santuario di Santa Lucia are also worth visiting.
- Leone de Castris Winery - 7 min drive
- Carrisiland Resort - 13 min drive
- Abbey of Santa Maria Cerrate - 19 min drive
- Torre Lapillo Beach - 24 min drive
- Nardo Technical Center - 25 min drive
- Guagnano Station - 13 min walk
- Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale) - 38 min drive
- Borderline Café - 11 min walk
- The Kitchen di Baldassarre Liliana - 3 min drive
- Caffè stazione di Servizio - 6 min drive
- La Sfoglia d'oro dai fornari Pastificio - Gastronomia - 9 min drive
- Gianna Rock Cafè - 10 min drive
About this property
Villa I Giardini di Marzo
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 500 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 90 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 8:00 PM (amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.