Hotels in Porto Cesareo, Italy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Porto Cesareo
Visitors can enjoy all that Porto Cesareo has to offer including the monuments, parks and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Punta Prosciutto Beach and Torre Lapillo Beach.
- There are 479 hotels and other accommodation options in Porto Cesareo
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto Cesareo
Notable city landmarks like Fontana della Poesia and Lapillo Sea Tower might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Punta Prosciutto Beach, Torre Lapillo Beach and Porto Cesareo Marine Protected Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Togo Bay Beach and Pietro Parenzan Museum of Marine Biology.
In Torre Lapillo, you can choose from 479 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Alba - This 4-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Hotel Mediterraneo - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Masseria Tenuta Quintino - Amenities at this country house include a restaurant and an in-room espresso maker.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Gallipoli Castle, 14.8 mi/23.8 km from the heart of the city, and Piazza del Duomo, which is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away.
Dressing for Porto Cesareo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- About 584.20 millimetres of rain falls on Porto Cesareo each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Porto Cesareo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Porto Cesareo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Porto Cesareo?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Porto Cesareo?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Porto Cesareo?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Porto Cesareo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Porto Cesareo?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Porto Cesareo?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Porto Cesareo?
What's the best boutique hotel in Porto Cesareo?
What's the best accommodation in Porto Cesareo to absorb the local history?
Porto Cesareo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Porto Cesareo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Porto Cesareo Airports
- Accommodation near Porto Cesareo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Porto Cesareo
- Choose Your Porto Cesareo Hotel Style
- Search Porto Cesareo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Porto Cesareo
- Hotels Near Porto Cesareo, Puglia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends