Search Hotels in Ostuni
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs enjoy visiting Ostuni though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Zoo Safari Fasano and Church of Santa Maria del Casale.
- There are 644 hotels and other accommodation options in Ostuni
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ostuni
Cultural venues in the city include Quarry Amphitheatre San Giovanni, Archaeological and Natural Park of Santa Maria di Agnano and L'Ulivo Che Canta. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Ostuni Cathedral, Torre Pozzella, and Piazza della Liberta. The picturesque setting of Rosa Marina Beach and Dune Costiere Regional Natural Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Carovigno, you can choose from 644 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Sommità Relais & Chateaux - This 5-star hotel in Ostuni Historic Centre features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Monte Sarago - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Relais Sant'Eligio - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Zoo Safari Fasano, 14.3 mi/22.9 km from the city centre, and Church of Santa Maria del Casale, which is 19.5 mi/31.3 km away.
Getting around Ostuni
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Ostuni Station. Ostuni may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ostuni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Ostuni gets about 587 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ostuni?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ostuni, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Ostuni?
What's the best hotel for couples in Ostuni?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ostuni?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Ostuni?
What's the best high-end hotel in Ostuni?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Ostuni?
What's the best accommodation in Ostuni to learn about local history?
Ostuni Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ostuni by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ostuni Airports
- Areas of Ostuni
- Accommodation near Ostuni Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ostuni
- Choose Your Ostuni Hotel Style
- Search Ostuni Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ostuni
- Hotels Near Ostuni, Puglia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends