Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Greenwich, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the port and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Bronx Zoo, Capitol Theatre and Chelsea Piers are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stamford
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 22.3 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenwich
Cultural venues in the city include Flinn Gallery at Greenwich Library, Cavalier Galleries and Bruce Museum of Arts and Science. Exploring the port is one of the top activities, while Griffith E. Harris Golf Course, Stanwich Club and Greenwich Ferry Dock are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Greenwich Avenue and Audubon Center.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Greenwich. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Delamar Greenwich Harbor - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bronx Zoo, located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Capitol Theatre, which is 5 mi/8.1 km away.
Dressing for Greenwich
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 1255 millimetres of rain falls on Greenwich each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Greenwich?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Greenwich, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Greenwich?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Greenwich?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Greenwich?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Greenwich?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Greenwich?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Greenwich?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Greenwich?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Greenwich?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Greenwich?
Greenwich Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Greenwich by Star Rating
- Hotels near Greenwich Airports
- Accommodation near Greenwich Attractions
- More accommodation types in Greenwich
- Choose Your Greenwich Hotel Style
- Search Greenwich Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Greenwich
- Hotels Near Greenwich, Stamford
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends