Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Goole, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, cocktail bars and parks. Welcoming and cultural, this city also attracts visitors with its bars, coffeehouses and cycling.
- There are 7 Goole hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Goole
- Top activities include a port and cycling, whereas Kingswood Golf Centre and Mid Yorkshire Golf Club are top sights to visit
- Yorkshire Waterways Museum and Junction Theatre are popular cultural attractions
- The desert and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Oakhill Nature Reserve, Eastrington Ponds, and Blacktoft Sands are several places worth visiting
Getting around Goole
With so many convenient transport choices, getting around Goole is simple. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Goole Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Goole
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like these traveler-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Apple Tree Cottages
- The Briarcroft
Apple Tree Cottages, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also The Briarcroft has a 4.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Goole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Goole gets about 18 millimetres of rain per year