Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Glasgow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Glasgow Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Glasgow Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Glasgow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Glasgow with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 35 pet-friendly hotels. See the most popular Glasgow hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Hotel du Vin & Bistro Glasgow is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and comfortable rooms.
- GoGlasgow Urban Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's bar and location.
Planning your trip to Glasgow
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Glasgow is 1323 mm
Exploring Glasgow with your pet
Known for its museums, Glasgow has lots to offer visitors, including its theatres and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as George Square and Gallery of Modern Art. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Glasgow Cathedral and The SSE Hydro. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Aqua Parade or Discount Pet Supplies.