Folkestone Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Folkestone and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 hotels that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Alkham Valley View is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a bar/lounge and a library. Customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's clean guestrooms and location.
- Best Western Plus Burlington Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Westward Ho Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Folkestone
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Folkestone is 26 mm
Exploring Folkestone with your pet
Known for its port and entertainment, Folkestone has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Leas Lift and Leas Cliff Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Folkestone Harbour and Lower Leas Coastal Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Folkestone, Oscar Pet Food Store or Whats Up Dog.