Fareham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Fareham with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Trafalgar Guest House is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star guesthouse's breakfast and central location.
- Pets are welcome at B+B Wickham - The Old House. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 4-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and comfy beds.
- Pets can join their owners at The Roundabout Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and guestroom size.
Planning your trip to Fareham
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Fareham is 27 mm
Exploring Fareham with your pet
Known for its theatres and castles, Fareham has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Ashcroft Arts Centre and Westbury Manor Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fort Fareham and Royal Armouries Fort Nelson. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Arundel Aviaries & Fisheries Ltd, Pets at Home Portsmouth or Garsons Garden Centre.