Guests will want to experience the restaurants, bars and coffeehouses in Elcot. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing and countryside city has to offer, including its gardens, spas and castle.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 42.2 mi (67.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Elcot
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Welford Park, Donnington Castle, and Shaw House
- The countryside and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Combe Gibbet, Walbury Hill, and Lardon Chase - the Holies and Lough Down are several places worth visiting
Staying in Elcot
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel with a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Elcot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Elcot gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year