Guests will want to experience the bars, beer and restaurants in Chieveley. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its castle.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chieveley
- Its castle and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Mapledurham House and Watermill, Donnington Castle, and Shaw House
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Oracle, Madejski Stadium and Reading Abbey Ruins
Staying in Chieveley
You might like Ye Olde Red Lion for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Ye Olde Red Lion with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Chieveley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Chieveley is 31 millimetres