Newbury Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Newbury with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Review these popular Newbury hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- The Bell at Boxford is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a bar/lounge and an arcade/games room. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3-star inn.
- The Vineyard is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a full-service spa and a restaurant. Customers like this 5-star hotel's restaurant and helpful staff.
- Dogs can join their owners at Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa. This hotel offers guests a full-service spa and a golf course. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
Planning your trip to Newbury
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Newbury is 31 mm
Exploring Newbury with your pet
Known for its castles and cathedrals, Newbury has lots to offer visitors, including its archaeology sites, natural beauty and golfing. See the local sights and visit Newbury Town Hall and West Berkshire Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Newbury Racecourse and Shaw House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Newbury, Highcroft Luxury Boarding Kennels and Cattery or Pets Corner Thatcham.