Search Hotels in Drupadi, Seminyak
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Drupadi, Seminyak
You could be seeing lower prices
Drupadi is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches and array of dining options. You might consider a stop at Eat Street while you're checking out the city. Start by booking your hotel in Drupadi, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Seminyak area.
Staying in Drupadi
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this walkable, secluded neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Space at Bali Villas: 4.5-star villa featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a private pool. Our guests enjoy the villa's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Kamil Villas: 3.5-star villa with an outdoor pool, a private pool and a fitness centre, 11-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Expedia travellers like this villa's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Uma Sapna: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge, 12-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Drupadi may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Seminyak neighbourhood for a place to stay. Central Seminyak is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, array of dining options and major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 38 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa Seminyak: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, 12-minute walk from Legian Beach. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Blue Karma Seminyak: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Kubu Cempaka Seminyak Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and overall value.
Sightseeing Around This Seminyak Neighbourhood
TAKSU Bali Gallery, 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ and Kendra Gallery feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Drupadi. A visit to Eat Street is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Eat Street or Legian Road in Central Seminyak, a neighbourhood nearby.