Search Hotels in Decines-Charpieu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Decines-Charpieu has to offer including its parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Musee Lumiere, Musee d'Art Contemporain and Tete d'Or Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 890 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 33.6 mi (54.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Decines-Charpieu
The picturesque setting of Le Grand Large and Grand parc de Miribel-Jonage exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Groupama Stadium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Decines-Charpieu. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kopster Hotel Lyon Groupama Stadium - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- The Originals City, Hôtel Éclipse, Lyon Est (Inter-Hotel) - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Premiere Classe Lyon Est - Bron Eurexpo - This 1-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Eurexpo Lyon, 2.9 mi/4.7 km from the heart of the city, and Musee Lumiere, which is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away.
Getting around Decines-Charpieu
Nearby metro stations include Decines - Centre Tram Stop and Decines-Charpieu - Grand Large Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Decines-Charpieu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 811.60 millimetres of rain falls on Decines-Charpieu each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Decines-Charpieu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Decines-Charpieu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Decines-Charpieu?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Decines-Charpieu?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Decines-Charpieu?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Decines-Charpieu?
Decines-Charpieu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Decines-Charpieu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Decines-Charpieu Airports
- Areas of Decines-Charpieu
- Accommodation near Decines-Charpieu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Decines-Charpieu
- Choose Your Decines-Charpieu Hotel Style
- Search Decines-Charpieu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Decines-Charpieu
- Hotels Near Decines-Charpieu, Lyon
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends