Families will find kid-friendly activities in Danvers, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and water parks. Top sights around the area include Salem Witch Museum, Bunker Hill Monument and USS Constitution Museum.
- You'll find 1374 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 13 mi (20.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Danvers
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Rebecca Nurse Homestead. Additionally, you might want to add Glen Magna Farms to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Danvers. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Courtyard Boston Danvers - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Danvers- Boston - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Salem Witch Museum, located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Bunker Hill Monument, which is 14.9 mi/23.9 km away.
Dressing for Danvers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1199.60 millimetres of rain falls on Danvers each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C