Families will find kid-friendly activities in Peabody, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and local tours. Top sights around the area include Salem Witch Museum, Bunker Hill Monument and USS Constitution Museum.
- You'll find 1250 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peabody
A favourite place to visit in the city is The George Peabody House Museum. In the area, you'll also find Salem Witch Museum and Bunker Hill Monument.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Peabody. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Boston Marriott Peabody - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in South Peabody can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston - Peabody - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include USS Constitution Museum, located 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre, and The Freedom Trail, which is 12.2 mi/19.7 km away.
Dressing for Peabody
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 1204 millimetres of rain falls on Peabody each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C