Families will find kid-friendly activities in Revere, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches. Top sights around the area include USS Constitution Museum, Bunker Hill Monument and Old North Church.
- You'll find 1215 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 12.3 mi (19.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Revere
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Revere Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Belle Isle Marsh Reservation to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Revere. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Logan International Airport - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Boston - Logan Airport - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Quality Inn Boston-Revere - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include USS Constitution Museum, 4.3 mi/6.9 km from the city centre, and Bunker Hill Monument, which is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) away.
Getting around Revere
Take advantage of metro transport at Wonderland Station, Revere Beach Station and Beachmont Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Revere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 1111 millimetres of rain falls on Revere each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C