Get an overview of this hotelLakefront hotel with 2 restaurants and 24-hour front desk
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated on a lake, this hotel is within 12 miles (20 km) of Lakeland Maze Farm Park, Yorkshire Dales National Park and Sizergh Castle. Levens Hall and Gardens and Fairy Steps are also within 12 miles (20 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and RV/bus/truck parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include ATM/banking services.
All 37 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers and TVs with digital channels. Hairdryers and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Days Inn Kendal Killington Lake
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Kendal's hotel also offers a cash machine and camper van/bus/lorry parking. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Days Inn Kendal Killington Lake is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Restbite – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Burger Company – This restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
Costa Coffee – This coffee shop serves breakfast, brunch and lunch.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay.
- 3 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per stay
- Days Inn Kendal Killington Lake Hotel
- Days Inn Killington Lake Hotel
- Days Inn Kendal Killington Lake
- Days Inn Killington Lake
- Days Inn Kendal Killington Lake Lake District
- Days Inn Kendal Killington Lake Hotel Kendal
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).