Search Hotels in Colonia Roma, Mexico City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Colonia Roma, Mexico City
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2020
Visiting Colonia Roma
Colonia Roma is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Plaza Insurgentes Shopping Center and Cibeles Fountain. Book a hotel in Colonia Roma and start exploring everything in and around Mexico City.
Staying in Colonia Roma
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Colonia Roma, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Ignacia Guest House: 3-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Nima Local House Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and 2 bars. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Casa Goliana La Roma: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a business centre. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
Colonia Roma might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Mexico City. La Condesa is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 44 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Casa Decu: 3.5-star aparthotel featuring free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness centre and a rooftop terrace. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Casa Malí by Dominion: 3.5-star aparthotel featuring free breakfast, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Casa Mannach - Adults Only: 3.5-star hotel featuring a spa tub, free WiFi and a terrace. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
Exploring Mexico City
Digital Culture Center, Museo de Cera and Centro de la Imagen feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Colonia Roma. Plaza Insurgentes Shopping Center and Cibeles Fountain are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
La Condesa is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Mexico Park, Spain Park and Universidad La Salle - Mexico City Main Campus. While you're in Mexico City, you may also want to think about a visit to Blackberry Auditorium.
Getting Around Colonia Roma and the Greater Mexico City Area
If you want to see more of the city, Insurgentes Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Medical Center Station and Sevilla Station.