Visitors can enjoy all that Coin has to offer including the parks, museums and shopping. The secluded and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Los Boliches Beach, Bioparc Fuengirola and Fuengirola Beach.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodation options in Coin
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Coin
A couple of favourite places to visit are Barranco Blanco and Vistillas: Traditional Ceramic and Ethnographic Museum. In the area, you'll also find Los Boliches Beach and Bioparc Fuengirola.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Coin. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Molino de Saladilla is located in central Coin. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Coin can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Corazón Andaluz Bed and Breakfast is located in the heart of Coin. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Coin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Alegranza Bed & Breakfast is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Coin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
Top places to visit around the area include Fuengirola Beach, 12.5 mi/20.1 km from the heart of the city, and Marbella Old Town, which is 12.8 mi/20.6 km away.
Dressing for Coin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Coin gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C