Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Cartama. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Cartama hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cartama
- Notable landmarks include Malaga Cathedral, Picasso's Birthplace, and Malaga Amphitheatre
- Alcazaba and Gibralfaro Castle are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Cartama
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate GCE Hoteles.
GCE Hoteles, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cartama
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Cartama gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year